Although our colourful and immersive productions stand alone for entertainment value alone, they also tackle subjects such as the envi-ronment, tolerance, and international understanding. Many of our shows can enhance a curriculum of a particular subject, or teach val-uable life lessons, which is why we are just as much at home per-forming in schools as we are in theatres. Our experience extends to working with people from all walks of life, including the elderly and adults with learning difficulties.
Contact email@example.com for more information on workshops, training, or bringing a show to your education facility.
Why use puppetry in education?
– Everyone, regardless of age of ability, can participate in puppetry at some level.
– Puppetry promotes language development, confidence and com-munication.
– Teaches about different cultures.
– Particularly relevant to art and design, music, drama and theatre studies, dance, as well as science and technology subjects.
– An excellent form of expression and body control.
“It has certainly inspired many of them and we can sense already that some really exciting work will be generated for our own production of ‘Arabian Nights’.” – Woldingham School